I purchased a Acer All In One at Walmart and in three months is was telling me that I needed to update the drivers and that my windows software was expired etc. up to the point that all that it was telling me was to purchase products for this computer.

Unfortunenly I did not buy the insurance I was offered and misplaced the receipt. As I was scrolling on your website I can see the bad reviews regarding your product. I will never again recommend your product to anyone. it would be wonderful if there was a group of customers who would get together and demand our monies back.

I charged this computer so I can prove when and how much I paid for this bad computer of which I am wondering if it was a used or refurbished being sold as a new products. after three months and having so many problems is absurd and proving not to be a good products.

I am without a computer now and as a senior cannot afford to buy another so I am using my neighbors to send this complain to you. You can correspond with me from this HP computer of his.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acer Desktop Computer.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments