2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought the Acer Aspire R15 because I loved my last Aspire. The R5-571T is a 2 in 1 laptop that converts to a tablet with touch screen.

After owning the laptop less than 3 months I flipped the display the way it was intended to flip into a tablet and in the process the screen cracked. This makes the touch screen unusable and my 2 in 1 just a laptop with a cracked display. I didn't put too much force into flipping it because the screen moves pretty easily. A touch screen should not crack from being touched!

After contacting Acer about having a defective product they told me that any physical damage isn't covered by my warranty which isn't stated anywhere in the warranty. I paid $700 for a broken laptop that I've owned for 2 months thanks Acer for selling me a piece of garbage that you refuse to fix under your warranty.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acer Aspire R5-571t Laptop.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service, Warranty, Faulty products, Junk products and lousy customer service, Lousy products.

Comments

ACER = JUNK

e just had our second Acer give us nothing but grief!! Had a crappy Acer Laptop, sent it for repair imagine the motherboard died after one month.

We use it for emails! Then the HD dies 6 months later then the screen went a month after that! Now our Acer Z3 all in one toilet model is crapping while trying to startup! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Research and review ask around, even in coffee shops! This one is going to recycling depot!!

VERY Unhappy Acer Owner.