Update added by user Oct 29, 2013
FYI; I won my case, Acer will have to pay me $2147.50
Update added by user Oct 13, 2013
I'm taking them to small claims court, I expect to win my case.
Original review posted by user Sep 12, 2013
Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw.Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen.
The screen then cracked because it was not noticed when trying to close the laptop. The laptop is under warranty, but they will not replace or fix it. Also difficult to explain to non English speaking support.
Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw. Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen.
The screen then cracked because it was not noticed when trying to close the laptop.
The laptop is under warranty, but they will not replace or fix it.Also difficult to explain to non English speaking support.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laptop Screen
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Can't say enough good about everyone at Camping World of Madison. We knew what we wanted and worked with Matt in sales to get it done. He was very helpful..."
- "We purchased a stand alone, solid surface tub from this company three years ago, had it professionally installed, and no issues until the other day when filling up the tub..."
- "This is the most disgusting thing I have seen in a while. The product was coagulated and solid. I will not be buying Progresso products again. In hindsight I..."