Update added by user Oct 29, 2013
FYI; I won my case, Acer will have to pay me $2147.50
Update added by user Oct 13, 2013
I'm taking them to small claims court, I expect to win my case.
Original review posted by user Sep 12, 2013
Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw.Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen.
The screen then cracked because it was not noticed when trying to close the laptop. The laptop is under warranty, but they will not replace or fix it. Also difficult to explain to non English speaking support.
Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw. Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen.
The screen then cracked because it was not noticed when trying to close the laptop.
The laptop is under warranty, but they will not replace or fix it.Also difficult to explain to non English speaking support.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laptop Screen
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "I bought the headphone ATH-ANC7b one year ago by the amazon website. Nowadays the ear protection of synthetic leather showed problems, started to lose the seam. How I'm from brazil,..."
- "Here just two photos of my main I beam frames on my 2013 Chaparral Signature which we bought in 2014 and is one and a half years old. Had so..."
- "To Whom it May Concern: My experience with Aspen has been the single most worst experience I have ever had with a medical/dental provider. And my continued problems since that visit..."
- "I purchased several cans of this item on 3/21/2015 and opened the first can today and this is what I found!!!! It has an expiration date of 4/26/2016 as well!..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."