Update added by user Oct 29, 2013
FYI; I won my case, Acer will have to pay me $2147.50
Update added by user Oct 13, 2013
I'm taking them to small claims court, I expect to win my case.
Original review posted by user Sep 12, 2013
Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw.Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen.
The screen then cracked because it was not noticed when trying to close the laptop. The laptop is under warranty, but they will not replace or fix it. Also difficult to explain to non English speaking support.
Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw. Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen.
The screen then cracked because it was not noticed when trying to close the laptop.
The laptop is under warranty, but they will not replace or fix it.Also difficult to explain to non English speaking support.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laptop Screen
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..."
- "Bought shoes in October and the whole side and toe seam came apart...."
- "I ordered three refurbished 10W iPad chargers. The products shipped quickly, the day after ordering, and arrived five days later. Unfortunately, they all arrived in non-working condition. All generated the same..."
- "I ordered all new chairs and bar stools for my restaurant and 3 had damage from shipping when they arrived. The delivery driver took pictures and submitted a shipping claim...."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."