2.0
Style and Design

I have my second Acer tablet. It, like the first one has stopped charging.

I contacted Acer about the first one and because it was still under warranty, they sent me a new tablet. Great, all is well. Now less than six months later, the new tablet has stopped charging. When I contacted Acer, they told me that the warranty on the new tablet was a continuation of the warranty on the first one and that the warranty on the new tablet had expired Sept.2015.

I asked "Let me get this straight, the warranty on a NEW product is assigned [or covered] under the warranty of an OLD product and that warranty ran out before I had the NEW product six months?" Unfortunally, yes was Acers reply. But the good news is that you can purchase a new warranty for any future problems and Acer can repair your NEW tablet for $109.99 USD. I asked "You are kidding, right?" No, it's Acers policy. So I told the *** "Acers got their policies and I've got mine.

I will tell everyone I know what a POS company Acer is and I will file a complaint with every complaint board, web site and agency I can find and /or think of. They didn't seem to care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acer Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Junk products and lousy customer service.

Comments

Bryan, Texas, United States #1324722

Acer is junk and its customer service is a joke.