Acer - Laptop Returned Worse Off Than When I Sent It In!!!

31 of 62 Acer reviews

I recently shipped out a $900 Acer Aspire Touch 17" Laptop to be repaired.It had a shattered laptop screen at the top right-hand corner.

I have insurance through Asurion Warranty Logistics that i purchased with the product. I was informed of every aspect of the repair from the date it was received, to the date and time it was returned. The PROBLEM was when it was returned, it was worse than when I sent it out. 1.

My Laptop was in the original box that I sent it in. 2. The same damage was in the exact same area as when I sent it; And some... (Coincidence?

I Think Not!) There was a repair Service Report slip that accompanied the product.(there was even a plastic sheet covering the screen as if it was repaired) 3. I called to complain, and all they could say is that they would send another shipping box and labels to re-ship my item once more. They promised that I would not be charged with any shipping fees. This convenience perk already came with the insurance, so what are you promising or rectifying for the inconvenience?

Terrible Service!!!I'll up-date for future services.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
31 of 62 Acer reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.