Featured Not resolved

I recently shipped out a $900 Acer Aspire Touch 17" Laptop to be repaired.It had a shattered laptop screen at the top right-hand corner.

I have insurance through Asurion Warranty Logistics that i purchased with the product. I was informed of every aspect of the repair from the date it was received, to the date and time it was returned. The PROBLEM was when it was returned, it was worse than when I sent it out. 1.

My Laptop was in the original box that I sent it in. 2. The same damage was in the exact same area as when I sent it; And some... (Coincidence?

I Think Not!) There was a repair Service Report slip that accompanied the product.(there was even a plastic sheet covering the screen as if it was repaired) 3. I called to complain, and all they could say is that they would send another shipping box and labels to re-ship my item once more. They promised that I would not be charged with any shipping fees. This convenience perk already came with the insurance, so what are you promising or rectifying for the inconvenience?

Terrible Service!!!I'll up-date for future services.

Review about: Acer Laptop.

Had an Experience with Acer?

Comments

Nomorerack - 3 Irola tablets that DO NOT WORK Nomorerack "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..." Read more Newegg - Wouldn't honor price on their website  - Is this bait-and-switch? Newegg "I tried to purchase a phone on the Newegg website today. The price on their website was clearly posted as $200.99 with free shipping. When added to the shopping cart..." Read more Micro Center - Worst customer service at westbury, NY- CSR - ALI L Micro Center "I went in store traveling 15 miles to get free micro SD card and he started asking me questions that I felt were very inappropriate. I felt he(ALI L) was..." Read more Lenovo refuses to repair poor quality Thinkpad under warranty, refuses to honor onsite warranty despite claiming milspec Lenovo "My X1 Carbon is also developing similar hairline fissures. It has never been dropped and have always been careful. This points towards poor workmanship of the material not being durable..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more