3750 NW 87th Ave # 640, Doral, FL 33178, USA
Ease of Use
Style and Design

By far the worst laptop i ever purchased. Do not buy the Acer Spin 3 laptop.

Returned twice with no resolution. Internet is very slow, locks up continually. They replaced hard drive, same problens. This is a software issue which their IT apparently have no experience in diagnosing.

I demanded my money back or new laptop only receiving a response from some inept supervisor that there policy does not include refunds or replacement. This laptop never worked right out of the box.

Its a useless piece of crap as are there support staff. Do not purchase any product from ACER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acer Laptop.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

GenerousKakapo

I recently purchased an Acer Laptop. With that being less than one year now, it has been given me trouble, seems like the screen is malfunctioning, Not sure if I would recommend an acre for future purchases, Thank-you visit here: www.acersupportnumber.com/blog/fix-windows-10-keeps-restarting-on-acer-laptop/

Yes I have had same experience with 2 Acer tablets. And I am going to be making complaints everywhere I can.

Hoping I can force them out of business. I know there's not much only one person can do, but I am a determined person.