Acer sucks!Acer sucks so much!

I bought mine last August and it started malfunctioning in May. Once a while it freezes (sometimes after ten minute and other time after a few hours) and never goes back. I had to hold the power button for force it stop. Wifi rarely connects.

I sent the device back to factory for warranty repair, I was told that nothing was done because nothing was wrong (the wifi is magically normal again), but my computer still freezes. I have video record of it.

I have used Samsung and lenovo, Acer is truly the worst. I cannot even find a place to submit a complaint.

I'm done with it.

I'm sick of it.Bye acer forever.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of acer laptop from Acer. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $550 and wants Acer to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Acer?

Comments

gzhipengyorku

Ok, the wifi worked for a few hours and just went into problem again. I'm now using a 5-years old computer, which is nonetheless functional and can get me connected to the internet.